Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

fashion sweet heart: minaminakawaii ❤

Today i'd love to talk about one of my favourite fashion inspirations, minaminakawaii! Mina wears mainly wears fairy kei, but they also wear spank kei, decora and sweet lolita! One of the main things i love about their outfits is that they often combine styles, such as wearing sweet lolita skirts in fairy kei and sweet fairy kei pieces in decora! I love all the little details in their outfits, their style makes me so happy! Be sure to follow their Instagram and YouTube!

This outfit is one of my favourites; the use of cute layers and accessories make for a cute, fancy outfit. The 6%dokidoki top and milklim collar match so well, it's like their one piece! The skirt also looks so good with the top; the colour combination is so sweet and precious! The lilac legwarmers and lilac garter also help balance the outfit sweetly! The wig looks perfect with this outfit; the space buns are really sweet, and I love how they placed bows on top of them. This outfit is so dreamy and really inspires me to make a coord like it!



These two outfits are perfect examples of sweet, oversized fairy kei looks! I love the poofy skirts and the oversized jackets! The first outfit, while it features a bright, decora like top, still looks very cute and yumekawa; the fluffy lilac tutu helps with the dreamy silhouette. The second outfit has a sweet space theme to it with stars and planets, but the soft pastel colours make for a sweet fairy kei look. 
This outfit is another favourite of mine! I love the soft, pastel tops and skirt, followed by these bright, decora styled tights and shoes! The use of frills in the collar and skirt helps tie the two together and I love the oversized look of the cardigan! Blue, pink and yellow are very prominent in this outfit, which helps make the outfit cohesive. 

Mina has an adorable sense of style, and I love how they piece everything together! I always find myself smiling when I see a new outfit of theirs, because it's always super cute and inspirational! 

Mina, (if you're reading this), you are super cute and amazing and I hope one day I can meet you! Thank you for inspiring me everyday! ❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment